Do you have kids? I hear the mastiffs are great around kids.. As are
bulldogs. Seems like bulldogs and mastiffs share a lot of similar
qualities and traits. My fiance likes the bulldogs more from a
"handling" perspective (she is about 110 pounds soaking wet) and worries
she won't be able to control the bigger dogs. My take is that it is all
in the training and obedience classes. Easy for me to say at 240 lbs I
guess. 

We are currently looking for some breeders in the MD area, but will
probably have to drive a ways to find some puppies to look at and talk
with their owners, etc...

Michael T. Tangorre  

> From: Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
> I want another one, but my wife says our house is too small.  
> I think it's all relative.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate and support the CF 
community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=35

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132304
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to