Yes, our house is relatively small, around 1100 square feet.  One of my best
friends owns the mother for my dog, he has an 10 year old male bullmastiff,
and he kept a brother and sister from the litter. So four big dogs that
probably average out at around 140 lbs, a Chihuahua, and 2 cats in a house
smaller than ours. And the Chihuahua rules them all. He's a fishing guide,
and his wife makes homemade jewelry, so there's almost always someone home.

I want another one, but my wife says our house is too small.  I think it's
all relative.

Tyler

-----Original Message-----
From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:21 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dog

Erika,

What a great site! I will look into these more... Some of the pics on that
site are unreal... Some couple owns 4 mastiffs... All 150+ pounds!
WOW!!


Michael T. Tangorre 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Get the mailserver that powers this list at 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=17

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132300
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to