Yea, one of my other brothers and my dad have labs. They run circles around
my dog. Mine will run all day when there's motivation, say at the dog park,
but as far as his needs go, we take him for a walk a couple times a week and
he gets tired after several blocks.  I have a decent sized backyard, but a
small house. I think/hope he has all the room he needs->

Tyler

-----Original Message-----
From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:41 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Dog

Thanks for the info Tyler!
You have some great looking dogs! What kind of exercise do your dogs
require. One of the reasons the bull dogs are at the top of our list is
because they require very little exercise.. 2 short walks a day to do their
business usually... And they HATE the heat (like me). It seems like the
Mastiffs would require lots of space and much more exercise even though a
lot of things I have read thus far say their exercise needs and "roaming
space" is not on the same level as a lab or retriever. 

Mike

> From: Tyler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> I have a bullmastiff, it's an awesome breed.....



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Purchase from House of Fusion, a Macromedia Authorized Affiliate and support the CF 
community.
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=38

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:132303
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to