I don't understand why we are conflating British social problems with
alleged terrorists in Minnesota?

personally...

very different cultures, very differnt places, very different Muslims.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 5:31 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> The thing that annoys me about the article is the Jan openly supports the
> regime that he claimed he was fleeing when he was granted asylum.
>
> On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Michael Grant <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> There's a few things that jump out at me about this article. And they seem
>> to support things I (and others) have said about Muslims and extremism.
>>
>> 1) It's building among the disenfranchised youth who are fed up with
>> bigotry
>> and perceived 'hard times'.
>> 2) Recruiters are hanging around outside of Mosques (the Mosques themselves
>> aren't part of the recruitment as others have stated.)
>> 3*) Extremism (or kill the Jews/Infidels) isn't something that is being
>> taught as part of religious ceremonies. (As Michael has stated.)
>>
>> *note this is my own perception based on comments made within the article.
>> It doesn't explicitly say this.
>>
>> So the discussions we've been having of late seem to be fairly poignant. In
>> fact I would say that many of the "emotes" as Gruss calls them, seem to
>> have
>> hit the nail on the proverbial head. Muslims, especially young Muslims, are
>> fed up with Bigotry. Those 'normal' (for lack of a better word) Muslims
>> turn
>> to extremism when they feel that Western society is against them.
>>
>> That's how I read the article anyway. I'm sure some will read it as the
>> exact opposite.
>>
>>
>>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:292087
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to