Yes, you are a shithead and yes, I worked to fund my start ups.  I'm
not a VC kind of a guy and each of my businesses has been
bootstrapped.



On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Very childish.
>
> I'm glad you're not a shithead and included health insurance in all
> your start-ups.
>
> I on the other hand have had to work to fund my start-ups on and never
> offered insurance.
> Yes, I did plan on one day making enough to offer benefits but never
> became successful enough. I'm hoping my latest venture will but now
> I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford hiring anyone to start up my
> new business. Need to find out what years those fines kick in.
>
> But yeah I'm the shithead.
>
>
> On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:28 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> All the small businesses I know *want* to provide health insurance for
>> their employees but it is financially very difficult to do so. Maybe
>> you are a total asshole but the businesses I've started have tried to
>> make sure that their employees are well taken care of, healthy, and
>> not fretting about what will happen if their kids get sick.
>>
>> You are a real shithead Sam.
>>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:313838
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to