On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> Very childish.
>
> I'm glad you're not a shithead and included health insurance in all
> your start-ups.
>
> I on the other hand have had to work to fund my start-ups on and never
> offered insurance.
> Yes, I did plan on one day making enough to offer benefits but never
> became successful enough. I'm hoping my latest venture will but now
> I'm not sure if I'll be able to afford hiring anyone to start up my
> new business. Need to find out what years those fines kick in.
>
> But yeah I'm the shithead.
>
>
>

You can afford the 6.20% social security tax you need to shell out per
employee but can't offer an insurance plan? All you have to do is pay for
the administration of it, you can even farm that out to a firm that
specialize in insurance.

Nothing says you actually need to pay for their insurance, that is a nice
gesture though.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Want to reach the ColdFusion community with something they want? Let them know 
on the House of Fusion mailing lists
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:313841
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to