anywhere from 300 - 500 calories in about 25 minutes. I don't think the
machines are 100 % accurate but you get somewhat of an idea.
Ben
-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 2:27 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: I have a diet question
Really?? My kickboxing instructor said we burned 1500 in 2 hours of
RIGOROUS kickboxing.
I think it depends on your weight as well...
Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293
http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 11/4/2003 2:17:51 PM >>>
814.4 calories
At 11:13 AM 11/4/2003, you wrote:
>Well kind of...
>
>How many calories do you think one bass play burns playing the
following
>Rush songs?
>
>Anthem 4:26
>Bastille Day 4:40
>
>Beneath, Between and Behind 3:04
>
>Jacobs Latter 7:40
>
>Natural Science 8:00
>Cygnus X1 Book1 10:21
>
>Fly By Night 3:22
>
>Tom Sawyer 4:50
>Roll the Bones 6:30
>Spirit of the Radio 4:57
>
>
>
>I am just curios as this has been my daily practice routine for about
the
>last 3 weeks. I am very aggressive player and will start to work up a
good
>sweat about the 4th or 5th song. Its about and hour workout.
>
>
>
>Rick
>
>
>----------
>[
_____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
