I am 6�9� 324lbs (I just weighed). We have already covered in a previous
thread my love for food and the Ale.

I guess I should just keep watch on my weight as I continue to practice. I
will be adding or switching up the song list with some more Rush and Iron
Maiden (There will not be any Primus).

The only way I know how to disappear is to stick your head up you�re a$$ and
jump.

�

Rick



  _____  

From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:38 PM
To: CF-Community

Geez..if I burned 1500 calories I might diswappear!!
!_!

poofle....*

-Gel
:)
-----Original Message-----
From: Candace Cottrell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Really?? My kickboxing instructor said we burned 1500 in 2 hours of
RIGOROUS kickboxing.

I think it depends on your weight as well...


  _____  


[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to