I'm on stage. I made the mistake of learning songs sitting down and relaxed
before only to find standing up moving around tends to be sloppy.
So with this set list I burn about 200 calories. I don't do it at a set time
each day and sometimes I may run through it twice. I am thinking running
through it again.
If the band plays 4/45 minute sets then I am burning about 700-800 calories
a night. But I have 1 beer per set also :-)
Rick
_____
From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 1:31 PM
To: CF-Community
Well, the average person playing guitar burns about 215 calories / hour.
So...
> Anthem 4:26 = ~15cal
> Bastille Day 4:40 = ~16cal
>
> Beneath, Between and Behind 3:04 = ~11cal
>
> Jacobs Latter 7:40 = ~27cal
>
> Natural Science 8:00 = ~29cal
> Cygnus X1 Book1 10:21 = ~37cal
>
> Fly By Night 3:22 = ~12cal
>
> Tom Sawyer 4:50 = ~17cal
> Roll the Bones 6:30 = ~23cal
> Spirit of the Radio 4:57 = ~18cal
-Kevin
_____
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]
