In two of my major apps that I've been able to test, both
have seen about a 100% increase in page execution with a single user.
Even with debugging on. I'm quite happy with the speed.
My main beef with MX is the broken COM support, which means that I
can't use MSXML, which I use all the time since cfhttp is a pos. So we
can't upgrade any servers, and have to wait for a new server to come
online to install MX on.

--
 Jon
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]