Hi, Dave, and thanks for the reply.

I'm running this on my local development machine,
with IIS 5.

Of all the places I could find to change/create mappings,
I couldn't find a reference in IIS 5 anywhere to a
/CFIDE mapping.  (Perhaps it needs to be added somewhere, which
I've never had to do before... but then, I've never changed my
webroot directory as I have, either)

Can you tell me specifically where I should look for or create
the mapping or /CFIDE in IIS 5?  (And, to be sure, you are talking
about IIS 5?)

Thanks,

Rick