-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
 
What version of Apache are you trying to use with CF7. I have 3 CF7 
Servers running with Apache 2.0 and Apache 2.2 without any issues along 
with countless VMWare Images with the developers version under Apache. 
If running Apache 2.2 you will need the new version of the wsconfig.jar 
file that is floating around the internet. On the Java issue, I 
generally uninstall the JVM, install the 1.4 version to make sure 
everything is working correctly, then upgrade the JVM to the latest 
version once the wsconfig tool has done its job.



Phillip M. Vector wrote:
| I found that is probably the issue. I downloaded the new file and now, I
| can't load it under the current version of Java (need 1.4). *sighs*
|
| I think I'm going to go back to how it was and just use the built in
| webserver and give up on apache ever running CF7.
|
| Dave Watts wrote:
|>> After trying to redo my CF 7 set up with apache (because I
|>> also want to start learning PHP to increase my marketability,
|>> I have this error.
|>> ==============
|>> The Apache service named  reported the following error:
|>>  >>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 485 of C:/Program
|>> Files/Apache Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf:
|>> Cannot load
|>> C:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so into
|>> server: The specified procedure could not be found.
|>> ==============
|>>
|>> ...
|>>
|>> So my apache won't even start up now and I'm going bald.. Any
|>> ideas on what could be causing the trouble and how to fix it?
|> Well, first, you don't need to hook CF up to Apache, you can just 
leave them
|> separate.
|>
|> That said, do you have all of the CF 7 hotfixes installed? I'm 
guessing that
|> you're using a relatively new version of Apache, and the wsconfig.jar 
that
|> came with CF 7 may be out of date.
|>
|> Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
|> http://www.figleaf.com/
|>
|> Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
|> http://training.figleaf.com/
|>
|> WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
|> http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/
|>
|>
|
| 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298612
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to