Oh.

Usually, as I've seen it, QA is the same as Developers.

If QA is testing out the functionality of your app, then why do they
need a special SMTP. Just have them get a google mail account and go
through the forms or whatever and put that in as their emails.

If they do more then what users would do, why would they have trouble
with the CFAdmin log files?

Sorry, not tryingto be rude, but I guess I don't understand what the
purpose of such a thing would be.

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 10:22 AM, Nathan Wells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Can't you just log the messages and check CF administrator to see if
>  >they "went out"?
>  >
>
>  Yes, we could check the mailsent log, but it's not always viable to give our 
> QA testers access to the log files, and it's not real warm and fuzzy either.
>
>  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:304669
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to