On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Phillip Vector
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Remove most of the users from the pre-production database and those
>  that are left (2 or 3 or however many you need to test your app),
>  replace those with Yahoo or gmail addresses.

Or, I wrote a little deal to use wiser (SubEthaSMTP):

http://subethasmtp.tigris.org/wiser.html

I set up a little tester, that seems to be working-- I can put the
code up somewhere if you'd like.

So in my test environment, I send to localhost:2222, and then "check"
my local email after sending something.

Seems to be working, too.

Funny someone would ask about this so shortly after I messed with it.

Sorta.  ;-)

It's only like 20 lines of code or something.

  Denny

--
"We do not believe in ourselves until someone reveals that deep inside
us something is valuable, worth listening to, worthy of our trust,
sacred to our touch. Once we believe in ourselves we can risk
curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight or any experience that reveals
the human spirit."
 jodynla
 E. E. Cummings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:304684
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to