Really? Why?

I guess coming from a QA background and merging web development into
it, I perhaps do things differently. Why do developers make bad QA
people usually? They have familiarly with the code and I would think
they would have to test to see if the code worked as part of the job.

On Fri, May 2, 2008 at 11:40 AM, Dave Watts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Usually, as I've seen it, QA is the same as Developers.
>
>  You should see it some other way. It's a lot nicer that other way.
>  Developers, by and large, make lousy QA people.
>
>  Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
>  http://www.figleaf.com/
>
>  Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
>  http://training.figleaf.com/
>
>  WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
>  http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/
>
>  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;192386516;25150098;k

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:304675
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to