From: Gerald Guido [mailto:gerald.gu...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 11:23 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Possible switch to CFEclipse

While I have your attention. Could you, meaning Adobe, for the love of God
and all that supports the CF community at large, put out a version of CF
Server that a hosting company can use that offers some sort of user/domain
based security with out us having to shell out $7500?

Or in other terms: An affordable way to for us (the community) to provide
Adobe ColdFusion hosting?

Thanx
G!

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 7:03 PM, Adrocknaphobia
<adrocknapho...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Aptana, jQuery, ExtJS and AIR are all baked into ColdFusion Builder...
with
> just one install.
>
> -Adam
>
> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 3:16 PM, Andy Matthews <li...@commadelimited.com
> >wrote:
>

> > Aptana also has a plugin which allows you to code for Adobe AIR.
> >
> > http://andymatthews.net/category/AIR/
> >

> > andy

AJAX/JS