>> I wouldn't purchase it at this point unless it was at most $100 and maybe
even not then, because it just doesn't add any assistance to me in coding
beyond what I get with CFEclipse.

Seems to me that's the key line in your reply. From what you are saying,
it's not that CFBuilder isn't worth $300 to you. It's probably not worth
anything. Fair enough. I'm never going to start saying what IDE people
should or shouldn't use - it's whatever works for you, and if you can do
what you need to do in another IDE, good stuff.

For other people, and I believe this applies to me, the cost of £170, which
is the ex VAT price here in the UK, will be quickly recovered in the
productivity gains over, say, 12/18 months. Like I said, that's between 2.5
and 4 hours for a lot of people in billing terms. In which case CFBuilder is
well worth it's price tag.

Whatever, here's hoping neither of us ever grow up to be 'big-boy' coders.
:D

Cheers

Will