From: Andrew Scott [mailto:andr...@andyscott.id.au]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 9:19 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: ColdFusion Builder Released!

Very true, I think Adobe has to some degree tried. But failed because you
can't get it on its own.

In other words, right now they are banking on everyone upgrading to Flash
Builder 4, or purchasing Flash Builder 4 and you get it for free.

That maybe their way of saying we haven't really decide what it is worth on
its own.

If I was inclined to do Flash and ColdFusion development I might be inclined
to personally buy it for $299.00, as that would be a bargain. I just can't
justify that as the budget will not allow me to.

I just wish that CFEclipse would hurry up with the CF9 script syntax
colouring then I will be back over to it, for all the features I miss.

The next few weeks are going to be interesting for CFB and its price, that
is for sure.