Hi Jordan,

Many thanks for the feedback :) :)

I'm really happy that peeps are finding it useful - It was very much an
early dotnet project for me and done over a few days so is very very rough
in places.

I really need to tidy it up and also move the functions under the function
accordion section ;)

I also want to break sections up to highlight versions of CF to add all the
new CF9 code comparisons etc.

Thanks,

Jose

Jose Diaz-Salcedo