No, I don't think there's a bottomless pit of money. That's quite a leap
Dave. I've said two negative things about Adobe (ever). The first is that it
doesn't do enough to market CF. This is not an uncommon opinion. And the
second is that it looks silly to not have your site run on the web dev
technology you sell. To me this also seems like a completely reasonable
statement to make. You also don't need to rewrite your whole site just to
mask the use of PHP. And it doesn't require a bottomless pit of money. So I
think you're painting a dramatic picture of my comments that's disingenuous.
You also keep saying how you don't know Adobe's business yet you have no
problem telling others that their opinions about how Adobe does business is
out to lunch. So which is it?

Also, how do you know this is the ONLY place that's ever noticed the Adobe
isn't running on CF? Are you sure that didn't mean to say it's the only
place YOU'VE seen it? Or are you really that knowledgeable that you have the
intertubes indexed?