From: fun and learning [mailto:funandlrnn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 12:08 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: IIS Question

Hi All -

I have a IIS/coldfusion question. I am working with a client, who has both
production and development stuff on the same machine. He has two drives, C
and E. C drive has development files and E drive has production. The IIS
configuration points to E drive.

C drive the has the following structure:

C:/
 - Coldfusion 9
 - Inetpub
   - coldfusion files

E:/
 - Web
    - coldfusion files

But confused if IIS can point to two different drives? How to find out which
drive the IIS point out to.. I hope I am not vague with my question

Thanks a lot.