Actually Jenny I was ONLY quoting your own statements BACK, so I did not
 make any assumptions, you may want to read back your own emails to avoid
contradictions like this.
A little friendly advice, If you want your business to be private and think
it is not anyone else's business what you do, then a good idea would be
don't post it on a public list, and certainly don't brag about it, otherwise
you are opening it up for discussion, that is after all the purpose of a
discussion list.
I realise some people don't have much money, but as the only thing I have
offered is free advice I don't think that is relevant to this topic as at no
point have I tried to sell anyone anything to anyone.
As for my needing more experience and age, LOL, I wont try to brag as you
did, but you may want to take your own advice about making assumptions
there. NUFF SAID!