From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Friday, May 20, 2011 12:02 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: ColdFusion and AJAX choices

That's an interesting anecdote, however I don't see how it relates to the
topic at hand.

When I build new apps I don't use my old pre jQuery codebase anymore. I've
updated to use jQuery (or equiv). Why? Because it's more flexible,
upgradeable, backward compatible and scalable. And for me that's enough.

I also no longer use my Commodore 64 or wear acid washed jeans.