While "I" appreciate all those items - sincerely.
It seems like a case of preaching to the converted to me.

The people that attend the user groups and conferences are already
Adobe technology users.
>From an Adobe revenue point of view - I understand that it makes sense
to keep me happy - so that I continue to pay for upgrades / the
CFBuilder IDE etc... - but it is almost a "given" that I will be doing
those things anyway.

Outside of an Adobe Technology conference, an Adobe User group, a CFML
based blog / site etc - I cannot EVER recall seeing an
advertisement  / white paper etc for ColdFusion.

Facebook has ads for the open-source Flex framework at the moment -
where are the CF ones?
Where are the articles in local media (print and online) about CFML.
Places like The Age Newspaper's green-guide spring to mind, though I
am sure there are many more and quite possibly more appropriate.

I'm already happy with Adobe and their sponsorship for user groups and
conferences  - to my mind - it's not me they need to convince how
awesome CFML is.

As for the education slant, mentioned in previous replies - Adobe
already provides completely free copies of Coldfusion to students and
staff of educational institutions where the product is used as part of
a carriculum - which IS an awesome offering!

An ANZ / Asia Pacific CF evangelist - I think would be an awesome
addition - The evangelist would only need to sell an extra dozen
enterprise licenses to pay for their own salary - add in extra
standard licenses / CFBuilder / FlashBuilder / Flash licenses that
they could potentially be responsible for too - and it seems like a no-
brainer from a cost/profit point of view too.

Gavin.