Lucee is very active with their CFML engine with a total rebuild for
version 5.
The have just announce members of various committees (including Daemonites
<http://lucee.org/members.html>).
They are also working on a new scripting language to stay current with
other JVM scripting languages

Well worth a look
    http://lucee.org/about.html
    http://lucee.org/blog.html