> I am lost, what are you asking?

Easily solved, why don't you tell me why it was so wrong when you saw
"../Application.cfm" ?
And then I can tell you what I was asking ;-)

PS. Who's your provider for whatever connection you are using while on the
train?

You are currently subscribed to cfaussie as: archive@mail-archive.com
Aussie Macromedia Developers: http://lists.daemon.com.au/