Here's a suggestion:

show me the query or code that will return the full path to a file that is in a directory (folder) nested 6 levels deep.

HTH
Aaron

J MacKay wrote:
Has anyone ever used cfcs for a table driven file system (if thats the right term)? Like windows explorer except the file structure is maintained in database tables.

Folder Table
FolderID
ParentFolderID

Document Table
DocumentID
FolderID

I think I've figured out the basics but was wondering if there were any examples or recommendations that might prove useful.
Janet

You are subscribed to cfcdev. To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions at
http://www.cfczone.org/listserv.cfm

CFCDev is supported by:
Katapult Media, Inc.
We are cool code geeks looking for fun projects to rock!
www.katapultmedia.com

An archive of the CFCDev list is available at www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL
PROTECTED]