Janet -

 Hi, yeah I just got done building one of these. It does nearly everything that
windows explorer does, but no drag and drop.

Alot of the functions can be quite tricky. ex: (Move file, move folder, create
folder). My system manages the information about the file system in a database
while storing the files on a file system. Is this what you're after?

Thanks,

Brent Nicholas -
 "There, I guess King George will be able to read that!" - John Hancock
Original Email -