Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
------------------------------------------------------------


I got a complete rebuilt M21 Muncie from Muncie Recyclers (no exchange- so I
can still rebuild my old one)
for $700.
$800 to rebuild one is too much.
Don>
>
> Dude, thats to much I got my 69 camaro when i had it! rebuilt for $400.00
> bucks. Austin TX. m21 4 speed
>
> P. Hernandez
> 68  chevelle
>
>
>
>                     Lojac <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>                     Sent by:                          To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:
>                     velles.net                        Subject:
[Chevelle-List] 3 Speed
>
>
>                     10/19/2001 11:30 AM
>                     Please respond to
>                     chevelle-list
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Replies to this message are sent to The Chevelle Mailing List
> ------------------------------------------------------------
>
> I have a 69 Chevelle SS396.  My saginaw 4 speed died
> and I do not have the money to get it fixed right now.
>  The repair guy quoted me around $800 (does that sound
> right?).  Could I use a saginaw 3 speed W/3 speed
> shifter and shift rods until I can get the money
> together to get my 4 speed fixed?  What would it do to
> the performance of my car?  Is it a good idea or just
> stupid for me to do this?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> T in SC
>
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.
> http://personals.yahoo.com
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to