Title: RE: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions

I had that same idea.  I even found a 1969 El Camino(w/factory air) that was being parted out.  I pulled all the A/C components and paid the old man $20 for all the parts (even got an a/c dash bezel out of it. w/gauges!).  Well long story short, after talking to a few people about my plans I discovered it would be a major headache to convert.  So now I've got a pile of parts in the garage and I'm out $20.  It looks like I'll be giving the parts away to whom ever buys my Elky.

Good luck,

JM
www.angelfire.com/retro/project-69

    ----------
    From:   jason pollock[SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
    Reply To:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Sent:   Friday, April 19, 2002 2:00 PM
    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Subject:        [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions

    hi all
    its starting to get real hot in los angeles my mind is wandering towards air
    conditioning.anybody ever done a conversion with factory parts?what are the
    pros cons using factory versusvintage air how long can iexpect to be off the
    road am i insane to attempt this myself anybody know of agood a/c shop in la

    thanks in advance for any input
    jason pollock 66 el camino
    s.c.c.c.c #411


    -----------------------------------------------------
    To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
    To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to