|
Great that this topic came up. I
just bought last Sat. my new 67 Elky to go with my 67 SS. Since the Elky will
be my daily driver I have been looking at my options for A/C. I talked to a few shops here and they
quoted me $1000 PLUS $500-$800 to install a Sure-Fit Vintage Air Unit. I was
planning to install it myself, ($800 would buy a KILLER sound system) but I'm
working a ton of overtime now and can afford to farm it out. I plan on using
repro dash vents and controls, so on the inside it will look stock. Other than
the price, I like the idea. I asked about the old, "hang on" type
self contained units and was quoted around $1200 installed, so the Vintage kit
is a no brainer. I may get it in
about 2 weeks. I will let you know
how it goes. Tell us what you end up doing. Good Luck 67 SS 396/350 *new* 67 El
Camino Custom 250/6 *new* |
- [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions jason pollock
- Re: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions Michael Pell
- [Chevelle-List] Vintage Air a/c conversions Fred Knoche
- [Chevelle-List] Vintage Air a/c conversions Dave Corgill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions Herbert Lumpp
- Re: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions jason pollock
- RE: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions Morris, Jason
- Re: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions Mistbluemalibu
- RE: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions John Nasta
- RE: [Chevelle-List] a/c conversions Morris, Jason

