Rick,
I will take a look and appreciate the reply. I did email Joe earlier and got the part number for the multiplexer. I was trying to figure out if their are any multiplexer model differences with each production year these units were offered. The one I have the chance to purchase has 66 standard radio knobs and not the correct 66 multiplexer knobs. It also did not have a part number sticker anywhere on the housing. I really want to make sure I am getting the correct unit and would like to see how the 4 speaker arrangement is laid out in a stock Chevelle. Lastly not to mention the next step in trying to find these correct knobs in the future if I purchase the unit! I bet they will be fairly hard to dig up. Thanks again.
Dwaine
- [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re:[Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rocky hill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1

