Larry,
I appreciate the replies. Based on your reply and a few others I will be buying the multiplexer unit later this week. Once I get it I will shoot a couple pics of it and send it to you. Let me know what you think after you get the pics.
Mysterychevelle AKA Mike Crown and another TC member BUCKWHEAT AKA Bruce also mentioned the two front speakers mount under the kick panels in a metal formed area with sheet metal screws using the kick panels as the speaker grills. I will pull one of the panels to take a peek this week. My luck finding a good speaker with decent sound to fit that location might be a little tough. Thanks again for the info.
Dwaine
66SS
- [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re:[Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rocky hill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1

