Dwaine,
Why don't you try Freds Classic Radios & Clocks, thats
where I got the knobs for my radio. his address is
7908 Gillette Lenexa, Ks. 66215 phone number
913-599-2303 it's 10min from your place.

Rocky



--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Rick,
> 
> I will take a look and appreciate the reply. I did
> email Joe earlier and got 
> the part number for the multiplexer. I was trying to
> figure out if their are 
> any multiplexer model differences with each
> production year these units were 
> offered. The one I have the chance to purchase has
> 66 standard radio knobs 
> and not the correct 66 multiplexer knobs. It also
> did not have a part number 
> sticker anywhere on the housing. I really want to
> make sure I am getting the 
> correct unit and would like to see how the 4 speaker
> arrangement is laid out 
> in a stock Chevelle. Lastly not to mention the next
> step in trying to find 
> these correct knobs in the future if I purchase the
> unit! I bet they will be 
> fairly hard to dig up. Thanks again.
> 
> Dwaine
> 


__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! - Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to