Rocky,
Fred is going through my am/fm. I pulled his business card a couple weeks ago and dropped it off at his home. I need to call him it should be done today if my memory serves me correctly. The guy I bought it from in Arizona bench tested the radio prior to sending it to me and guaranteed it would work fine. He has sold me some nice pieces in the past and the radio looks to be in fairly good shape. I told Fred to go through it and fix anything and service what needs proper servicing.
I have been laid up from a left ankle surgery 3 weeks ago. I have crutches and a cast on my ankle. I will be seeing my doctor tomorrow. Seems I have had a couple tendons that had splits down the middle of them. They went in and cleaned up the torn tissue and tried putting them back together. Hopefully the ankle will be good as new! I hope anyway.
Dwaine
66SS
- [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re:[Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rick schaefer
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? rocky hill
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? Z16CHEVELLEGUY
- Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 am/fm, multiplexier ? ALBBIEs1

