I can second the Factory Fit wiring. as being top quality.
I too have use both FF and MH. MH in MHO. is vary flexible when it come to
modifying/building a harness to your needs.  bone stock or adding things
like  Hei dist, electric fuel pump, hi-torque starter, one wire alt
conversion and electric fan additions just to name a few.
To the harness.
----- Original Message -----
From: "NoNeck" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] "Factory Fit" wiring


> I just installed a factory AM/FM stereo in my 72 using the complete
Factory
> Fit Harness. It was absolutely perfect! They are located in NJ not far
from
> me. My buddy drover over and saw the operation and ordered several
harnesses
> from them and they reconditioned 2 70 Tach dash harnesses, so I added my
> harness to his order. We were both pleased with their products and refurb
> services. I would not hesistate to use them again. (I have used some M&H
> harnesses in the past and was equally as happy with their product as
well.)
> Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "Herbert Lumpp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2002 10:40 AM
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] "Factory Fit" wiring
>
>
> > I'll third that, M&H harnesses fit like a glove!
> >
> > cYa-
> >
> > Herb Lumpp
> > 1966 El Camino, LS6, 6 spd, Currie 9"
> > ACES 3509, MCC 528
> > http://users.adelphia.net/~hlump/
> >
> >
> > > i used a m&h harness un my 66 it was perfect
> > > jason pollock
> > > > them out. http://www.wiringharness.com  phone#
> > > > (562)926-9572
> > > >
> > > > Rocky Hill
> > > > My66SS http://www.geocities.com/rocks66ss
> > > >
> > > > --- Chevelle 69 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > >> Gents,
> > > >> My local restoration supplier recommended
> > > >> "Factory Fit" wiring
> > > >> harnesses. I found them listed on:
> > > >>
> > > >> http://www.oldmusclecars.com/
> > > >>
> > > >> But, doesn't American Autowire have that name as
> > > >> part of their logo as
> > > >> well?  Check out:
> > > >>
> > > >> http://www.americanautowire.com
> > > >>
> > > >> Did Factory Fit get bought out?
> > > >>
> > > >> Confused Steve
> >
> >
> >
> > -----------------------------------------------------
> > To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> > To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>
>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------
> To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
> To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to