Hopefully the site is just getting started...Anyone using FrontPage to
create a site and doesn't give the page a title (instead of leaving the
default of 'new_page_1') needs a little more learning about their software.
The photo on that page sure doesn't look like the photo at
http://www.ezwiring.com/18_fuse__21_circuit_harness.htm if you start from
their home page and look at the same setup.

Dale McIntosh
ACES #1709/TC #92 Gold
67 SS/67 Elky
http://www.dalesplace.com
http://www.team67.com
http://www.midwestchevelles.com


> Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] "Factory Fit" wiring
>
>
> Vernon,
>          I need to caution you that I haven't fully researched the
> quality of this company's product yet, and it's very important what
> guage the wires are, and what type of insulation is used. I need to make
> sure I am comparing apples to apples here.
>
> There were actually several other companies at the NSRA Nats that I seen
> with comparable prices, and at least at first glance, similar products.
> EZ Wire is just the one that came to mind at the time.
>
> I just found where GM themselves are selling a fairly complete but
> "generic" harness for what I got a quote for $415 from my local dealer
> today. I found it in the GM Performance parts book on page 164. The part
> # on that is: 12355693
>
> But the link to EZ wire .... and the harness that impressed
> me...although the site is not the most informative...... Is:
>
> http://www.ezwiring.com/new_page_1.htm
>
> Some street rod friends bought generic 21 circuit harnesses from someone
> else. I am trying to find out who now.
>
>                                             Steve


-----------------------------------------------------
To Unsubscribe please visit www.chevelles.net/list.html
To start a new topic, send mail to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to