I entered a car show last Saturday in Byron, Ga. and won one of the grand prize give-a-ways donated by a machine shop in middle Georgia. If anyone needs a 402 for your 70-72 Chevelle I have one. I'm a small block fan and I'm rebuilding a 97 Vortec motor so I don't have any use for a big block at this time. E-Mail me off list for pictures if you are interesed. It's purty!
Block Casting # 3999290
Head Casting # 3999241
Crane Cam # 103032 (very mild)
Edelbrock Torquer II intake - powder coated
Holley 830 cfm (rebuilt) carb - no choke
Headman headers - coated shorty or block huggers
HEI distributor (stock) with Accel cap & wires
Bored .30 over with Keith Black pistons
Chrome valve covers & air filter (no name brand)
$1,750.00 or best reasonable offer. Have crate and can transport to truck depot.
Bob Haggard
Eatonton, Ga.
cell # 478-737-3060
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Won an engine this weekend Skylark701
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Won an engine this weekend Dale McIntosh
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Won an engine this weekend Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Won an engine this weekend Dale McIntosh
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Engine problems Clint Hooper
- RE: [Chevelle-list] Engine problems Dale McIntosh
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Engine problem... Clint Hooper
- Re: [Chevelle-list] Engine problems Clint Hooper

