Thanks for the picture & the additional info Terry.  It's still available.  

Thanks for the support Dan.  Obviously John didn't know what a CBX was when he 
compared it to his bike.  Now he does.  (Kinda like a Chevelle SS to a Vega.  I 
bought a new Vega in 1973.  Lost it to my ex in the divorce.  Actually it was 
my good fortune to get rid of them both!!!)  No insult taken John.  Don't 
anyone lose any sleep or get aggravated over this.  And if you like you can 
insult my car too.  It's just a clean driver & it has issues as many do except 
for maybe the queens.  OOPS!!!  Did I just start something?  I feel a footprint 
on my tongue.  You guys are the greatest & this list was one of the best things 
I ever found.  For technical assistance & just plain entertainment.  And now 
that we know what a CBX is, most of us learned something today.  If any 
interest or know someone who might be, email me me off line @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Thanks all & have a great day.  End of topic.               


Phil G. 65 SS  MCC#36  ACES#555  TC#1766  VCCA  LGC  AMCA#1321   


-----Original Message-----
From: Terry S Hodges <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The Chevelle Mailing List <[email protected]>; The Chevelle 
Mailing List <[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 9:05 am
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bike for sale



This might explain why they are so popular. I tried to buy one several years 
ago restored...Wished I had tried harder..

 













1979 Honda CBX



















A 1000cc 6 cylinder motorcycle which was the first over 100 HP production 
motorcycle. It had to be detuned in Europe to be legal. One of Honda’s 
engineering exercises. As one journalist put it, "6 cylinders, 24 valves and no 
common sense". Production lasted only from 1979 to 1982 because they were not 
popular. Oddly enough, good ones are now in high demand.










________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - 
http://mail.aol.com

Reply via email to