No hard feelings John.? I said from the beginning I didn't know much about 
bikes.? But I'm getting an education here.? The CBX has a cult like following 
and from what I've seen for a complete running or restored bike, 
$10,000-$18,000, this one is a deal for somebody out there.? Thanks for all the 
comments.? I appreciate your input and highly respect the opinions of 
everybody?on the LIST.? BTW, when are you coming back to our North East Show?? 
We had over 200 cars & perfect weather this year.?
?????????
Phil G. 65 SS


-----Original Message-----
From: John Nasta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 8:53 pm
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bike for sale


I know what it is. I still wouldn't touch it with a 100' pole. I guess I just 
don't have enough disposable cash to entertain buying a bike like that in that 
condition for that price.?
?
It may surprise you to find out that there is actually quite a following for 
the XS650, as you will probably find for just about any vintage bike. I bought 
a bike to ride and have fun with. I got what I wanted.?
?
Thanks for your opinion but it does not negate mine.?
?
John?
?
?
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:36 PM?
> Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bike for sale?
?
> Obviously John didn't know what a CBX was when he compared it to his bike.?
?


________________________________________________________________________
Email and AIM finally together. You've gotta check out free AOL Mail! - 
http://mail.aol.com

Reply via email to