  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: chevelle-list@chevelles.net
  Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 2:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [Chevelle-list] Bike for sale

  Thanks for the picture & the additional info Terry.  It's still available.

  Thanks for the support Dan.  Obviously John didn't know what a CBX was when
he compared it to his bike.  Now he does.  (Kinda like a Chevelle SS to a Vega.
 I bought a new Vega in 1973.  Lost it to my ex in the divorce.  Actually it
was my good fortune to get rid of them both!!!)  No insult taken John.  Don't
anyone lose any sleep or get aggravated over this.  And if you like you can
insult my car too.  It's just a clean driver & it has issues as many do except
for maybe the queens.  OOPS!!!  Did I just start something?  I feel a footprint
on my tongue.  You guys are the greatest & this list was one of the best things
I ever found.  For technical assistance & just plain entertainment.  And now
that we know what a CBX is, most of us learned something today.  If any
interest or know someone who might be, email me me off line @ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Thanks all & have a great day.  End of topic.

  Phil G. 65 SS  MCC#36  ACES#555  TC#1766  VCCA  LGC  AMCA#1321