Hi Angelina
 
"Tanya" is a sweet looking and pretty mama in the pics!  Tanya is a nice name, but I don't see anything wrong in changing her name.  Hopefully, you're going to have her in your family for many years to come you may as well give her a name you really like.  I don't know how old she is and how long she's had her name though.  I read back thru the posts to her rescue story and was it the people before you that named her?You could just use the Tanya name along with another name that you choose and then eventually drop the Tanya.
 
What did you mean what kind of chi she is?  She looks like a purebred chi in her pictures...merle is just a splotchy coloring.  Did you mean what color your chi is?
 
The members of the group use many kinds of dog foods.  I know nutra and royal canin were mentioned in posts this morning. I think you can get both of those at pet stores.  I'm trying to get my chi on a hard dog food I like, but still mix in a little cooked canned chicken breast and other things in.  I've been getting samples from companies online.  I like the 2 mentioned, too, and the online ones I've liked are Karma, N-R-G, and Flint River.  These may be more pricey dog foods?  Maybe, people will post other good ones.  Meat needs to be the 1st ingredient in any dog food. (and I'm a vegetarian, lol)
 
Yes, a harness is best for toy breeds' throats.
 
katie


" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "




SPONSORED LINKS
Breed charm dog italian Dog breed gift Dog breed t shirt
Dog breed charm Dog breed shirts Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




Reply via email to