She was right.  They can get impacted in the intestines as well if
they aren't chewed up.  Same problem they've had with the greenies. 
Another recent problem with Rawhide is that some of it is imported
from foriegn countries.  There have been a few instances where the
hide had samonila and some dogs got sick.  We don't use rawhide.

Chris (& Bear)




--- In [email protected], Maria Parisi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I was told by my friend who is an office manager at a vets office
NOT to 
> give my puppy rawhide anything. She said it could splinter as they
chew it 
> and that could be dangerous. So I immediately picked up the rawhide
stuff I 
> bought for him and returned it to Petsmart. I got   these bones made my 
> Booda called Velvet Bimple. I got the 3 pack that comes in 3
flavors. The 
> ingredients are all edible. Here are some pics of the packaging with 
> pertinent info. Marco loves his and is chewing and I don't have to
worry if 
> he is eating it because it is edible and safe.
> 
> bone1.jpg
> 
> 
> bone2.jpg
> 
> 
> bone3.jpg
> 
> 
> bone4.jpg
> 
> 
> --
> Maria Parisi


> Bedoroses Cattery - http://www.bedoroses.com
> Web Designs by Maria - http://www.webdesignsbymaria.com
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to