My Bear loves the nylabones.  They are good for their teeth.  They
don't come apart like rawhide or a greenie.  You can get 'em on the
aisle by the toothbrushes at Petsmart.  I think I even saw 'em at
Wallymart one time.  

Chris ( & Bear)

--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Hi Maria
>  
> I am still searching for a great chew for Sophie since  I took away her 
> beloved Greenies.  The Velvet Boodas seem to have the same 
disclaimer on them that 
> Greenies do about digestibility and chunks breaking  off.  ( Thanks for 
> including the pictures!)   It would be really  hard to watch Sophie
the whole time 
> with her chew and then get a  teeny  chunk away from her before she
were 
> quickly were to swallow it.  I wonder  if I would even know while
she was chewing 
> if a teeny part had broken off.   I know for the number of Greenies
sold, a 
> small percentage of dogs have died  from them, but I can't take the
chance.  Here 
> is the link to the recent CNN  article about dogs dyeing from
Greenies.  This 
> has been posted to the group  before.
>  
> _CNN.com -  Owners: Dog treats killed our pets - Feb 15, 2006_ 
> (http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/02/14/dangerous.dogtreat/)  
>  
> Katie
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to