Katie,

I'm paranoid too.  When it comes to our dogs I think thats a good thing!

Chris


--- In [email protected], [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> Thanks for the tip on the nylabones, Chris!  Like  I've said, I've been 
> looking forever for a new chew for Sophie.  Of course,  I had to
look up nylabones 
> to see what was in them, etc, because I'm paranoid  like that, and
they sound 
> great.  The link I found was from Flint River  Ranch which I already
knew 
> makes a great dog food.  I am  definitely getting some of these
chews.  Here is 
> the link, if anyone else  is interested to read about them:
> _Nylabones  from A+ Flint River Ranch - Nylabone Healthy Edibles and
Flavored 
> Nylabones for  Dogs_ 
>
(http://www.aplus-flint-river-ranch.com/flint-river-ranch-nylabones.php)  
>  
> Katie
>







" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to