pics please!!  I would start him on what you have since that is what 
he will be eating anyways, just add a little water or some kind of 
sauce too it he will eat 

--- In [email protected], Betty Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> I got a new puppy today. He is a chihuahua/ pom mix. He's scared of 
my other dogs and wants me to hold him all the time. I picked him up 
this morning about 8 and he hasn't eat or drank anything so far. The 
Amish people I got him from were feeding him the ole roy hamburger 
like stuff. I know the soft food isn't good. I have Eukanuba small 
breed puppy food here should I give him that or continue feeding the 
soft stuff? Betty
>






" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends! 
Join today! "  
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chihuahuas/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to