I would continue on what he has been eating for now. Give him time to adjust to the new home. A new home AND a new diet may be more than his body or emotions can adjust to at one time. After he has settled in, gradually change his food to whatever it is you plan to feed. Never change a dog's food abruptly. It can cause digestive problems. Change it over the course of a week or so, each feeding lessening the amount of the old food and increasing the amount of the new. But for now, just give him a chance to get use to his new home.
Marsha T.
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 11:48 AM
Subject: {SPAMFILTER} [Chihuahuas] new puppy

I got a new puppy today. He is a chihuahua/ pom mix. He's scared of my other dogs and wants me to hold him all the time. I picked him up this morning about 8 and he hasn't eat or drank anything so far. The Amish people I got him from were feeding him the ole roy hamburger like stuff. I know the soft food isn't good. I have Eukanuba small breed puppy food here should I give him that or continue feeding the soft stuff? Betty
 
 

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to