lol, maybe I should have read a few more post before I replied and I wouldn't have said the exact same thing that was already said, lol
Marsha
 
 
----- Original Message -----
From: Anne
Sent: Friday, August 18, 2006 12:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] new puppy

Betty,
 
If I were you I would give him what he's used to for a few days, then gradually wean him over to the Eukanuba.  Abrupt changes in diet can cause digestive problems for a dog.  For the moment, the priority is getting him settled in and more secure.  Try giving him a little active culture yogurt with his food as a treat, it'll help settle his stomach as he transitions to the new food.
 
Anne
 

__._,_.___

" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "





SPONSORED LINKS
Dog breed gift Chihuahua dog clothes Chihuahua dog clothing
Chihuahua dog Chihuahua


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




__,_._,___

Reply via email to