I got a new puppy today. He is a chihuahua/ pom mix. He's scared of my other dogs and wants me to hold him all the time. I picked him up this morning about 8 and he hasn't eat or drank anything so far. The Amish people I got him from were feeding him the ole roy hamburger like stuff. I know the soft food isn't good. I have Eukanuba small breed puppy food here should I give him that or continue feeding the soft stuff? Betty
" Lets talk about our wonderful little friends!
Join today! "
SPONSORED LINKS
| Dog breed gift | Chihuahua dog clothes | Chihuahua dog clothing |
| Chihuahua dog | Chihuahua |
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Chihuahuas" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
__,_._,___

