The Angels were looking out for her.Merry Christmas to you Dora.
 
Merry Christmas to all of you from Bruce,Brutus.Sissy andClaudia
The reason for this season?
Happy Birthday Jesus
God bless you all.




________________________________
From: e holley <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 11:00:23 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, Sharon


Well, Sharon, I will tell you what my brother says about my two little ones,  
Your Dora hit the mommy lottery!

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Sharon <preciou...@roadrunn er.com> wrote:

From: Sharon <preciou...@roadrunn er.com>
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:50 AM


I agree...I would never get rid of my babies...I still don't know how those 
people just got rid of Dora like they did...2 weeks today and I haven't heard 
anything from them~~~Sharon
----- Original Message ----- 
From: e holley 
To: chihuah...@yahoogro ups.com 
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2008 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets

Ruby, I agree with you completely!! !  However, I would live on the street in 
the cold (its -3 here right now)  before I would give up my two boys!   When I 
got them I knew it was a lifetime committment, one that I intend to honor!

Elizabeth

--- On Mon, 12/22/08, Ruby <rubym...@gmail. com> wrote:

From: Ruby <rubym...@gmail. com>
Subject: [Chihuahuas] As economy falters, more people giving up pets
To: 
Date: Monday, December 22, 2008, 10:08 AM


http://www.msnbc. msn.com/id/ 28337845/

We hope we none of us have to do this because the times get so bad.

Ruby
Bridgette, Gogo and Pauly Bird

May the Goddess hold our hand as we walk the path of life

   


      

Reply via email to